What are Himalayan salt lamps?
Himalayan salt lamps are handcrafted salt lamps made from natural Himalayan salt, which is mined at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountain Range. They hold a 15w light bulb which heats the salt and emits negative ions into the air, which cleans, invigorates and freshens the air.
Benefits of a Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp:
By producing clean ,fresh air, users may experience:
• Relief from hay fever, allergies, sinus, headaches and migraines
• Reduced symptoms from asthma and other respiratory problems .
• Reduced after effects from computer use and electrical appliances.
• Less problems from working in poorly ventilated rooms and air conditioned offices.
• Better sleeping habits, restful calming sleep for adults and children.
• Reduced night terrors and nightmares.
• Reduced odour in a room with cigarette smoke, pet odours, mould and airborne bacteria.
• A salt lamp will create an ambiance and enhance moods.
Where to use a salt lamp:
A salt lamp can be used anywhere indoors. Home, office, school, retail shop, doctor or dentist rooms, hotel rooms, computer rooms, etc.
How to use a Salt Lamp:
Insert the bulb and connection inside the lamp and plug into an electrical socket. For the best therapeutic benefits it is advisable to leave the lamp going 24/7. It is very safe.
Sizes and Prices:
1 – 2 kg approx. height 17cm $26.90
2 – 3 kg approx. height 18cm $29.90
3 – 5 kg approx. height 20cm $32.90
5 – 7 kg approx. height 23cm $47.00
7 – 10 kg approx. height 30cm $58.00
10 – 15 kg approx. height 34cm $72.50
15 – 20 kg approx. height 38 cm $92.50
Larger sizes available up to 50kg. Prices on request
Prices may be subject to change and freight costs if you are outside the Hawkes Bay.